יום ראשון, 11 בינואר 2009

Why does a large portion of the world hates Jews?

And perhaps even more intersting.
Why do so much Jews hate themselves?

3 תגובות:

  1. As an Anglo-Egyptian who comes from a Muslim background, i was taught to love my fellow human beings, no matter what race or religion. After all, we are all on this earth for the same reasons; so why should I hate Jews? I don't. But I do have a problem when things get political and when people start getting killed. What religion encourages killing? None of them do. Even if people claim that they do, they are wrong. Therefore, what is happening in Gaza today, is unacceptable and I would hope this would never happen to anyone. I also do not advocate Hamas and what they do. However, I do understand the anger and hatred and resentment built up in them and the lack of support they get from the rest of the world in order to make a difference to their lives and give them their basic human rights. However, the Jews of Israel should always remember that the Palestinians have suffered from expulsion for sixty years now. That is a long time to feel tired, worn out, angry and resentful. After all, they had lived there for thousands of years before the state of Israel was created. I personally don't understand how the Jewish people forget this. It's a very important point and is a key factor which shapes the thinking and actions of Palestinians today.

    השבמחק
  2. The claim about "self hating Jews" is a myth.
    I am a Jew, a leftist, a peace activist. I detest my government's policies towards the inhabitants of the occupied territories.
    I do not hate myself or my fellow activists.

    People like me can be found all across the world, including many (non Jewish) Americans who have been active against the Bush regime.

    Time for a serious debate, not cliches !

    Ofer

    השבמחק
  3. Hi

    Have your say on a post I've on a blog on CNN's blog service - here goes:

    I truly think that most CNN reporters are either strongly pro Palestinians on this conflict or simply anti-Semite with relation to Jews.
    This observation can be made when just noticing that Hamas who is a self-proclaimed terrorist group, and who has killed 480 civilians in just 10 years 1995-2005, in suicide bombings only.
    And who only on 2006 removed "Destruction of Israel" from their agenda after they realized it does not reflect so good on them.
    Yet they call them Military activists or any non-sense and non-true title they are given.
    Further more, none of the suicide bombings or rocket fire get any real coverage, thus leading the world public in the wrong impression that Israel are in any way aggressors.
    Israel will keep defending against any Islamic entity calling for its destruction, and there have been many of those - Initially all neighboring Arab countries like Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran and also Hizbulla, Hamas, Muslim brotherhood ...
    I can keep counting but I am not that good in math.
    I just know that as a Jew, my people have been prosecuted over the years by Europeans, Roman, Greek, Crusaders, Inquisition undertakers and nowadays it seems to be almost all Islam.
    We will fight on every foe that denounce our right to live in Israel.
    This will be done despite hostile treatment from CNN and some of the other major "objective (Jew hater)" media.
    I pray for world peace and especially for Palestinian-Israeli peace, which will be achieved when Hamas either lay down his intent to kill us all, or we will have to cripple its means to do it.

    השבמחק